We are a One-Stop Shop for all you need to start and run your business in Nigeria.

Immigration Services

(Expatriate Quota, Business Permit, Residence Permit, Temporary Work Permit and Visa Extension)

 Expatriate Quota and Business permit

These two documents are issued by the Government of Nigeria through the Federal Ministry of Interior.

Business Permit is an operational and permanent permit that authorizes joint ventures and wholly foreign companies to conduct their businesses within the country.

Expatriate Quota is consent in writing granted to a Nigerian company to employ a foreigner specifically for a designated job position.

The Expatriate Quota scheme is designed by the Government of Nigeria to prevent the indiscriminate employment of expatriates where there are qualified and suitable Nigerians to fill those positions.



1. NIPC form1

2. Copy of receipt for payment of the form.

3. Certificate of incorporation of the company 

4. Joint venture or partnership agreement where applicable.

5. Detail of shareholding of a foreigner in the company.

6. Company must have a minimum share capital of 10million.

7. Certified true copy of statement of share capital (form cac2) and particulars of Directors (form CAC 7).

8. Memorandum and articles of association of the company.

9. Approval of a professional body if the quota is to be used in a specialized or professional sector of the economy.

10. Tax clearance certificate.

11. Evidence that the personnel required is not likely to be available in Nigeria.

12. The names, address, qualification and position to be occupied.

13. The company must show evidence of their plan to train Nigerians in the position to be occupied by the foreigner in addition to company’s management succession schedule.

14. Feasibility report and project implementation program where applicable.

15. Certificate of Capital Importation


Resident Permit (Residence in Nigeria for Non-Nigerians)

We are eager to support every non-Nigerian who has entered Nigeria legally (STR VISA) and who wishes to reside and/or work in Nigeria to procure all relevant documentation. This involves application for a Combined Expatriate Residence Permit and Aliens Card which is generally referred to as a CERPAC. The CERPAC is valid for two years, is renewable and is in two categories, a Green Card and a Brown card.

Possession of a CERPAC Green Card allows a non-Nigerian to reside in Nigeria and carry out an approved activity as specified in the permit, or to accompany a resident or citizen of Nigeria as a dependant.

Possession of a valid CERPAC Green Card does not exempt the holder from having a valid entry or re-entry visa. Holders of resident status in Nigeria who are proceeding on leave or temporary duty outside Nigeria should apply for re-entry visa before their departure from Nigeria.

Non Nigerians resident in Nigeria or visiting with the intention to remain in Nigeria in excess of 56 days as well as members of the crew of a ship leaving their ship and staying ashore in excess of 28 days are required by law to register and obtain a CERPAC Brown Card.


Temporary Work Permit (TWP)

We procure TWP for expatriates invited for the purpose of handling specialized jobs for a short period of time in the country. An example is the installation or maintenance of specialized machinery. The requirements for obtaining a TWP are:

o  Letter of request or invitation

o  Confirmed Airline Return ticket

o  Acceptance of IR

o  TWP is issued by and obtainable only from the office of the Comptroller General of Nigeria Immigration Service.

o  Validity is for the period specified in the TWP


Click Here To Contact Us
Visit Us On TwitterVisit Us On Facebook