Company Incorporation & Accreditation
The first step for any individual, corporate body or investor proposing to do business in Nigeria is to register as a Nigerian company with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC - a government body responsible for monitoring and regulating the affairs of companies in Nigeria).
With this in mind our legal team as accredited members of the CAC are prepared to see you through the process of registering or incorporating the following types of companies:
- Business name registration (ventures, enterprises, concepts)
- Private Limited Liability (Limited/Ltd) - Tax Registration & Common Seal Inclusive
- Public Limited Companies (Plc)
- Companies limited by guarantee (Ltd/Gte) (Educational institutes)
- Incorporated Trustees (NGOs, Churches, Mosques, Clubs, Friendly Associations)
PUKKA also sees you through Post Incorporation Services which includes:
- Change of Name
- Change of registered Office Address
- Change of Directors/Shareholder
- Alteration of Memorandum and Article of association
- Certified True Copies of Lost Incorporation Documents
- Annual Returns
- Increase of Share Capitals
Further to incorporating a company in Nigeria, some types of businesses require accreditation/business licence/approval from some government agencies to carry on business. E.g.
A Courier Company would require registration with NIPOST
A Telecommunication Company would require registration with NCC
A Pharmaceutical company would require the approval of NAFDAC
Our dedicated team are very eager to procure the appropriate accreditations, approvals or licences for you to commence business.